We are unable to sponsor visas at this time.rdquo Job Description Skills Strong working knowledge of website content publishing, tagging, and Content Management Systems.
- Knowledge of Drupal a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of email marketing. Strong working knowledge of digital platforms (content creation, publishing, and analysis of content performance), specically Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube. Knowledge of Snapchat and Pinterest a plus.
- Knowledgeable about design and copywriting best practices for the web, social, eCRM, and video. Detail-oriented with an aptitude for performing tasks that require focus.
- Experience preparing trac sheets for paid media.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize among several projects. Aptitude for deriving insights leveraging analytics tools including Google Analytics, Sprinklr, Facebook Business ManagerInsights, etc.
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices (including paid and organic) to increase web trac. Strong experience preparing presentations and presenting to key stakeholders.
- Strong working knowledge of Sharepoint and Oce 365 tools, Keynote, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint. Education Bachelorrsquos degree or 4 yearsrsquo experience in lieu of.
- Experience (YearsType) 3+ years of experience working in a digital andor social marketing eld, with consumer packaged goods experience being a plus.
View & Apply : Read More