WHO ARE WE?
Kitchen Magic is the #1 Kitchen Remodeling Company Nationwide, and the largest in the Northeast. We are committed to our close-knit culture of employees and have been family-owned and operated since 1979. We understand that if our employees are happy, our customers will be happy too. This is why we’re also proud recipients of The Morning Call: Lehigh Valley’s Top Workplaces award for the last 8 years in a row!
ARE YOU GNOME MATERIAL?
Gnomes are our company mascot, but they also represent the core of who we are: artisans and masters of our craft in every aspect of what we do. Kitchen Magic is a company that embraces creativity, thrives on innovation and is always looking to exceed the limits of what can be achieved in our industry. We challenge ourselves every day and, together, we embrace change and challenges.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We’re currently looking for an experienced, team-oriented and passionate individual to join our growing Digital Marketing team. As the Digital Communications Strategist, you will contribute to the overall growth and success of Kitchen Magic through the continuous improvement and implementation of digital marketing, website and SEO strategies.
- Enhance existing company website structure to improve user experience
- Analyze and update landing page content to optimize traffic and increase conversion rates
- Develop HTML title tags and calls-to-action (CTAs) to increase quality leads
- Interpret site analytics into actionable strategies and best practices
- Conduct keyword research and manage lists
- Prepare competitor analysis and present reports
- Advanced knowledge of SEO best practices and search engine requirements
- Assist with editing content for blogs, websites and social media to improve SEO and engagement
- Other duties as needed or assigned
- Bachelor of Arts/Science degree preferred with 4+ years of job-related experience
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization best practices and experience with implementation
- Experience with Google Analytics and other web optimization tools
- Proven success optimizing landing pages and developing CTAs
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think strategically and solve problems
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally as well as work independently
- Deadline driven with the ability to manage multiple priorities and projects
- HubSpot CMS experience required, certification preferred
- Google Analytics
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- JavaScipt and HTML preferred, HubL a plus
- Microsoft Excel
WHO ARE YOU
- You’re a positive team-player. You are solution-oriented and understand that excellent communication and collaboration across all areas of the company is required to be successful.
- You don’t fear change. You eat it for breakfast, dailywith a few cups of coffee.
- You’re a time management master. You can organize and manage priorities in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment.
- You can be detail-oriented, without losing the bigger picture.
- You’re an excellent analytical and critical thinker, but aren’t afraid to ask questions.
- You believe in the power of fearless feedback. You welcome and can receive constructive criticism with humility, as well as have the courage to respectfully offer the same in return. You take ownership and learn from your mistakes.
- You aren’t intimidated to learn on your own. In fact, you crave learning! We’re all about learning new methods of communicating our brand and products.
Kitchen Magic is a company that invests in your success and helps you develop the skills you need to achieve your full potential. Kitchen Magic provides a competitive salary, benefits and 401k. Kitchen Magic is an equal opportunity employer.
View & Apply : Read More