If you submitted an online application prior to 12/20/2019, you will be required to recreate your profile information if you want to apply to any new positions. You will no longer have access to your previously saved profiles and applications. Current employees applying for transfer into a posted position must also create a profile.
- Excellent Pay and Generous Benefits including a Pension and Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Excellent Team Orientated Culture
- Free Gym for Employees
The Digital Health Program Director will collaborate with clinical, technology, and business leaders across the Montage Health enterprise to identify and develop digital health solutions that improve the patient experience, physician engagement and operational excellence in the context of an evolving cultural transformation in healthcare delivery and expectations. This leader will facilitate the development of digital health priorities and roadmaps across the clinical and business entities that align with Montage Healths strategic and operational plans and advance our digital transformation journey to drive measurable value. This leader will work in partnership with the Information Technology Digital Health program lead in evaluating solutions, acquiring funding, and supporting transformation efforts.
This role will be action oriented and requires a strong emphasis on managing collaborations across the enterprise and influencing stakeholders. The leader must have strong interpersonal skills as success will be based on how to accomplish objectives through others, including physicians, nurses, staff and various levels of leadership. Requirements include: strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to balance competing priorities, comfort in complex, matrixed organization, and the ability to assess the value and priority of work to be done.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Program Development/Consultation: Identifies and analyzes business opportunities for the telehealth service line both internally and externally. Assists in the design of program workflows, metrics and goals. Responsible for development of project implementation plans, identification and tracking of performance metrics, coordination of training of internal and external partner staff regarding the use of telehealth technology, and collection of data for evaluation. Assists with business plans for new telemedicine programs and sites. Leads a multi-stakeholder, multi-entity governance function that can prioritize digital health opportunities and programs for the Montage Health enterprise.
Performance/Quality Measurement: Participates in the development of performance and quality metrics for telehealth programs. Maintains a database to track telehealth program metrics including performance of systems, business plans, implementation plans and growth plan goals.
Integration: Responsible the integration with operational workflows and operations.
Project Management: Manages the coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of digital health projects ensuring consistency with organizational strategy, commitments and goals. Facilitates the definition of program scope, goals, deliverables, and resource requirements.
Partnership with the Information Technology Digital Health lead to develop telehealth policies, drafting and coordinating approvals for new policies, support change management, training of new telehealth providers and administrative staff, and serving as a liaison with current vendors.
Troubleshooting: Facilitates 24/7 on-call coverage for troubleshooting/problem solving issues that occur with the system. Acts as a resource for troubleshooting/problem solving and works closely with HIT to ensure technical issues are addressed in a timely manner.
Training and Education: Coordinates the development of education and in-service programs both internally and externally. Actively leads/participates in the training of new sites during go-live process and support ongoing program upgrades, trainings and education to all service areas.
Collaboration: Works with leadership, physicians, administrative management personnel, HIT and other Montage Health personnel (internal and external) to accomplish revenue and market share growth in both patient care and non-patient care areas. Others may also include workgroups with participants from communication and marketing, financial services, business development, telecommunications and informatics.
Operations: Works with all Montage Health entities and their leadership teams to manage telehealth efficiencies to ensure the highest quality care, provider and patient satisfaction, as well as regulatory compliance and patient safety. Develops, implements, and monitors the effectiveness of operational processes and procedures. Leads process improvement initiatives to ensure high quality outcomes. Serves as an operational resource and role model to management teams.
Marketing: Works collaboratively with marketing department to oversee development and implementation of the communication strategies including external marketing strategies, public relations, patient and family portal engagement and internal communications and information sharing.
Performs job functions adhering to service principles with customer service focus of innovation, service excellence and teamwork to provide the highest quality care and service to our patients, families, physicians and others.
Other duties may be assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree is required. MHA, MBA or related field is preferred
- Require 5-7 years healthcare management experience
- Prefer 3-5 years business experience in the areas of healthcare planning, marketing, product line management and/or business development
- Prefer 2-3 years experience in telehealth service, understanding of telehealth technology or healthcare IT systems
- Prefer prior Epic experience
- Project management experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Strong analytical ability; ability to understand and interpret financial data; solid quantitative and qualitative skills
- Self-motivated; strong customer service oriented; team attitude
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Assertive and entrepreneurial personality
KNOWLEDGE: The jobholder must demonstrate current competencies applicable to the job position.
- Problem resolution skills
- Excellent customer service
- Critical thinking skills and ability to analyze datasets
- Effective verbal and writing skills
- Microsoft Office knowledge (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Demonstrates customer-focused interpersonal skills and interacts effectively with practitioners, the interdisciplinary healthcare team, community agencies, patients, and families who may have diverse opinions, values, and religious and cultural ideals.
- Demonstrates ability to work autonomously and be directly accountable for results
- Demonstrates flexibility
- Exhibits capability to influence and negotiate individual and group decision making
- Possesses skills to function effectively in a fluid, dynamic, and rapidly changing environment
- Displays proven ability to positively influence behavior and outcomes
ASSIGNED WORK HOURS:
Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula, founded in 1934 and located at 23625 Holman Highway in Monterey, has grown and evolved in direct response to the changing healthcare needs of the people it serves.
It is a nonprofit healthcare provider with 258 licensed hospital beds and 28 skilled-nursing beds, delivering a continuum of care from birth to end of life, and every stage in between.
It serves the Monterey Peninsula and surrounding communities through locations including the main hospital, outpatient facilities, satellite laboratories, a mental health clinic, a short-term skilled nursing facility, Hospice of the Central Coast, and business offices.
Resume Library : Read More