WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- You will understand the business strategy needs, the end user needs, market and competitive conditions and distill this into an SEO plan.
- You will be planning technical SEO implementations and partnering closely with the digital product team to prioritize global SEO work within an agile framework.
- You will also be auditing sites pre and post migration to assess technical SEO deficiencies and opportunities.
- You will be conducting site crawls, mapping canonicals, reviewing XML sitemaps, and defining structured data markups.
- You will be managing configuration and maintenance of the global SEO platform, along with keyword management, global usage and adoption.
- You will also stay well-informed of international SERP updates and criteria to improve global site performance.
- You will execute on all assigned user stories in partnership with CoE, ITBPs, other Product Managers and any additional stakeholders.
- You will be responsible for the execution and planning of SEO for our content/websites collaborating with IT Product Specialists to establish a launch plan to ensure usage and adoption.
- You will assess & Define capability as well as data requirements/gaps and partner with IT and business to elicit robust feedback around needs and support to drive the work forward.
- You will manage stakeholder expectations by effectively communicating the SEO Plan, strategy and roadmap to IT business partners and key business stakeholders within IT and other functions such as Sales, Marketing, legal and any additional groups as relevant.
- You will also ensure appropriate documentation is created to launch and support the digital product in partnership with the Web Product Specialists.
- You will monitor user feedback and metrics to drive better user experience and business value.
- You will engage in continuous discovery activities to evolve the SEO strategy to meet changing business needs or to leverage new technologies that will enhance the digital product and deliver better business outcomes.
- You will also partner closely with software engineers, data engineers, designers and other members of the digital product team.
- You will participate & drive issue resolution meetings with Brands & agencies as needed in partnership with Product Specialist(s) and dev teams.
- You will also partner with website(s) migration teams, other Product Managers, Product Specialists & dev teams on any post go-live support.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of experience in SEO (International SEO preferred)
- Hands-on experience with SEO tools, such as SEMRush, Moz, Brightedge, Conductor, Google Search Console, and site crawlers
- Proficient in using analytics or site performance tools, like Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Lighthouse or Pingdom
- Experience with content management systems, like Adobe Experience Manager, Drupal, or SiteCore
- Exceptional analytics, project management skills, writing and organizational skills
- 3+ years of experience working in an Agile methodology framework
- Ability to Solicit, Analyze and define requirements for large-scale projects (integrations with other systems, migrations to AEM, translation, Analytics, Marketing Automation, Asset Management etc.) and ability to work with dev teams in breaking down high-level features into tactical user-stories and track them across multiple organizations.
- Cross-team alignment and dependency coordination across multiple teams and stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to lead through influence working in a cross functional team, building relationships with engineering teams and business stakeholders
- The ability to explain complex concepts in a way that enables the team & stakeholders to understand what they are doing and why
- Strong initiative for anticipating and meeting business demands, an ability to thrive in a fast-paced and uncertain environment, and a focus on generating results
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Lets go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
The post Product Specialist, SEO appeared first on Technology Partners
View & Apply : Read More