WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- You will own the content strategy for the company website including editorial calendar, SEO enhancements, and support for marketing initiatives.
- You will apply strategic thinking to achieve KPIs and help ideate and create/enhance new engagement features.
- You will also create high-traffic content, lead-converting resources and shareable creative projects that educate, inform, inspire and move our audiences to take action.
- You will ensure alignment with content guidelines and ensure our content marketing products are aligned to our organizational mission, priorities and brand.
- You will write stellar content (optimized for SEO), edit and improve existing content for consistency and clarity, assign ensure copy tone and styles are consistent with brand and style guidelines.
- You will also develop accessible messaging consistent with A11Y guidelines.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Lets go!
KEYWORDS: KPI, SEO, Content
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
The post Senior Content Strategist, SEO appeared first on Technology Partners, Resume Library.
View & Apply : Read More