- Charlotte, NC
- $80,000 per year
Minimum Required Skills
- SEO, Wordtracker, Keyword Discovery, SEM URGENTLY HIRING MID AND SENIOR SEO SPECIALISTS
- Open to strong remote candidates Job Title Senior SEO Specialist Job Location Charlotte, NC
- Open to fully remote candidates Salary 80k- 100k DOE, Benefits, 401k Match, Bonus, etc.
- 3-8+ years in SEO Backed by top tier investors, we are a healthcare technology company on a rapid growth trajectory.
- Our one of a kind cloud-based software allows for patients’ information, personalized therapies, and test results to be presented safely and scalable while aligning with HIPPA compliance. We were recently ranked nationally as one of the top places to work and also have an outstanding benefits package and excellent culture. What’s In It for You – Competitive salary (80k – 100k) – Bonus – Join a stable company and growing team –
Full Benefits (health, dental, vision, 401k, etc.)
- – PTO What You Will Be Doing
- – Implement SEO techniques to drive business goals
- – Identify keywords to drive traffic
- – Analyze sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- – Improve SEO, social media, and marketing trends development
What You Need for this Position
- 3-8+ years of marketing experience with the following
- – Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- – Experience with the following Wordtracker, Keyword Discovery, SEM, Rush, etc.
- – Providing technical SEO recommendations
- – Ideally on a large scale website
- – Website analysis using tools such as Google analytics, etc.
- – BS in Marketing (or related) is preferred
So, if you are a Senior SEO Analyst with experience, please apply today! Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking ‘Click Here to Apply’ with your Word resume! Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you. – Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions. Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
View & Apply : Read More