- Estimated: $87,000 – $120,000 a year
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree Full Job Description SEO Marketing Manager – Minneapolis, MN
At U.S. Bank, we’re passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country’s most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. The U.S. Bank Digital Marketing and Technology Team is currently looking for an experienced SEO Marketing Manager (6+ years’ experience) with a passion for inbound marketing. If you love data, a desire to keep learning, and are up for new challenges, you might be perfect for this role.
As a SEO Marketing Manager at U.S. Bank, you will work closely with Content Strategists, Marketing, Business Product, UX, SEM and IT teams to drive strategic growth through organic traffic. You will identify opportunities, projects, write content, plan requirements and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating goals and results to project stakeholders. You will take part in an agile team working on website development and optimization, help shape content, improve website code hygiene and define web architecture. It’s your job to keep all the players coordinated on the project’s priority, progress, deadlines, and impact.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
Responsible for SEO performance on multiple websites with a focus on Business Banking content – Manage both on-page and off-page search engine optimization – Gain new credible backlinks from relevant websites – Collaborate with content marketing contributors and SEM analysts to create high-quality content and advertising around important, relevant terms related to mortgage and refinance – Your focus will be driving the SEO strategy and writing content in support of key business initiatives with goals to improve site infrastructure, taxonomy, naming standards, onsite content, and domain authority through inbound marketing initiatives – Your responsibilities include research, analysis, monitoring market trends (including key crawler updates), benchmarks, writing brand compliant content, innovative SEO techniques, and competitive landscape to identify actionable insights and execution plans – Providing keyword research for new products, SEM optimization and articles. – Manage and improve organic search-engine performance and goal-setting based on click through rates, traffic, and conversions – Finding errors on the website and recommending technical SEO changes – Continue to remain up-to-date on the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search algorithms – Perform keyword and topic research to understand search demand among relevant target mortgage related audiences – SEO vendor management including budget control, communication, project initiatives, and delivery – Integration of SEO best practices with content, social and search advertising – Identify areas for on-site improvements in site structure, internal linking, and information architecture.
Qualifications Basic Qualifications
- – Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- – Six or more years of related experience in marketing and marketing strategy with proven ability to deliver results Preferred Skills/Experience
- – Ability to lead projects and provide marketing that is data-driven, customer-centric, and relevant – Proven ability to manage multiple projects and assignments that are completed on time and on budget
- – Proven Digital Marketing experience including SEO and Content Marketing
- – Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition with a focus on mortgage products
- – In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Site Catalyst, etc) – Working knowledge of SEM and Display
- – 6 years of experience managing SEO campaigns – Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- – Understanding of Agile methodology
- – Good team collaboration skills as not everyone is onsite.
Ability to successfully use chat and project management software to keep projects moving forward. – Experience working with CMS systems (including Adobe Experience Manager, WordPress and Magento) and building/administering content in multiple CMS environments.
Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills Job Marketing / Communications Primary Location Minnesota-MN-Minneapolis Shift 1st – Daytime Average Hours Per Week 40 Show full job description Apply Now
View & Apply : Read More