- Boston, MA
Chewy is seeking an SEO Product Manager to join our high-performing SEO team in our Boston, MA office.
You will play a pivotal role developing Chewy s SEO strategy and working with the SEO team to build out a product roadmap and execute through a dedicated engineering team. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter and effective problem-solver with proven experience working across an organization to get things done. They will be adept at cutting through an onslaught of requests to assess business impact and drive prioritization towards results.
If you re passionate about SEO and want to work on a world-class SEO team at a company where traffic acquisition is a top priority and the CEO truly gets SEO, this role might be for you!
What You’ll Do:
- Work with the SEO team to identify opportunities for traffic growth across core areas of such as site infrastructure, keyword selection, on-page factors, and scalable content
- Build and prioritize the SEO roadmap based on estimated opportunity, level of effort, and risk to help Chewy acquire new customers through organic search
- Work alongside the product management team to build SEO into each product initiative
- Conduct SEO A/B tests through our proprietary testing platform to ensure changes made for SEO positively impact traffic, revenue, and other KPIs
- Work alongside the SEO Engineering team to execute SEO roadmap initiatives and report results to Leadership and peers What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years of in-house SEO work experience, preferably with an industry-leading website
- Demonstrated track record of results be able to cite specific examples of projects you worked on and business impact they drove
- Data-driven mindset with tactical experience driving projects to completion
- Excellent interpersonal capabilities and ability to work productively with cross-functional stakeholders
- Thorough understanding of modern product management & development practices
- Position may require travel
- Experience with SEO A/B testing and solid understanding of statistics
- Experience working on a large marketplace (travel, real estate, job listings, used car listings)
- Solid understanding of HTML, CSS, JS
- Experience with Python or SQL If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact .
View & Apply : Read More