TCG is working with a growing financial services company that is looking to hire a full time SEO Specialist. As SEO Specialist, you will coordinate day-to-day SEO activities as they relate to website management, content optimization, and link-building activities across multiple web properties and business lines. You will partner closely with the Director of Marketing, internal stakeholders and SEO agency to understand overarching business objectives strategies and translate into actionable SEO plans.
The ideal candidate will have an analytical yet creative mindset with a knack for data!
Job responsibilities include:
- -Coordinate SEO activities to develop and implement campaigns across multiple web properties and business lines.
- -Work closely with content and multimedia team members to plan, produce, optimize and manage strategic on- and off-page content to drive organic growth.
- -Roadmap, create and implement backlink outreach campaigns to earn high-quality backlinks.
- -Provide weekly reporting of SEO efforts, results and opportunities.
- -Keyword research Requirements The ideal candidate will have
- -Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Computer Science, or related field
- -3+ years of demonstrated SEO experience.
- -Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with a masterful ability to tell stories using data.
- -Expert understanding of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console and SEO tools such as AHREFS, Screaming Frog, MOZ, etc.
- -Strong understanding of SEO strategies, implementation and reporting. -Proficiency in on-page, off-page and SEO techniques and best practices.
- -Working knowledge of digital ads platforms and Google Ad Rank is preferred, but not required This position is currently remote due to COVID19, but will eventually sit on site in the King of Prussia, PA area Interested in learning more?
Let’s connect on LinkedIn!
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital and marketing professionals with some of the best companies on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis.
At TCG, we understand that you have a real passion for your work, and we spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do.
Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the creative, marketing and digital jobs that match your skills and priorities – fast.
By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets. From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work.
Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998. Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local TCG office at visit www.roberthalf.comjobscreative-group to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada. 2020
View & Apply : Read More