- Woodland, CA
- Software Support Tech
- Location: Woodland
- Job Type Temp
- Contract Reference Code 6401
- Hours: Full Time
- Travel No Relocation No Job
- Staff Tech is currently seeking a Systems Software Specialist for their Public Sector Client.
- The Systems Software Specialist to assist with the planning and implementation of a new business intelligence tool, and assist with the enhancement, maintenance and technical support of the client’s Electronic Medical Record application.
- Support of additional systems may also be required. This includes commercial off-the-shelf (COTS), proprietary software packages (special purpose vendor supplied package software andor modified vendor supplied software).
- This software may be installed as either on-premise, cloud hosted, or “software as a service” (SaaS) solutions or a mixture of these environments.
- The contractor will create and maintain documentation related to enhancements, scripts, configurations, reports, and other changes to systems.
- Contract staff may need to facilitate meetings, create reports, and may be required to train Information Technology (IT) and other staff in the use andor administration of the systems.
Required Qualifications Qualifications:
Four (4) years of increasing responsibility
Configuring, installing, upgrading, maintaining, diagnosing, analyzing and resolving problems relating to computer andor network software systems. Experience with Business Intelligence Tools, Data Warehouses, andor California State Systems is preferred. Recommend, integrate, install, configure, upgradeupdate, and maintain computer system operating software and applications software Integrate, install, configure and upgrade administrative utilities, and diagnostic tools 5+ years of coding experience in high-level structured programming languages Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, (SSRS), Crystal Reports Monitor, diagnose, analyze and resolve computer system hardware and software problems Contact and consult with software vendors for upgrades and fixes to problems Perform software evaluations Perform business and technical needs analysis
View & Apply : Read More