Fundamentals of Numeric Computing
CPAN 112 | Assignment 4
Compound Interest Program
Write a program to find the Compound Interest
- Use the python input() function that takes an input (principal amount, rate of interest,
time) from the user
- Time should be in years, months and days (You may reuse the time function created in
the simple interest lab)
- Remember, that user might not be mathematically familiar with the terms like compounding period, periodic rate. You might consider a statement that any person understands, like the one given below to make your program easy to use.
- “ Choose 1 for annual rate of interest, 2 for semi- annually, 4 for quarterly……..”
- Next, write a function to calculate the compound interest
- Print the compound interest. Print statement should have all the relevant information that user might be interested in.
- Run your program at least 3 times using different compounding periods. You should have 3 screenshots. Use Principal as $10000, rate 10%, time as 1 year, 6 months and 143 days for all the 3 different cases. Only change the compounding period.
Solution : Python Code
Note: Format it yourself.