Lab 1 – Member discount (3%)
- Write the steps in a new document named as Lab 1 to solve the following problem.
- You are asked to calculate the value of the discount.
- A video club wants to reward its best members with a discount based on the member’s number of movie rentals and the number of new members referred by the member.
- The algorithm must ask for the number of movie rentals and new members referred by the member. The numbers must be entered as an Input.
- Calculate the discount and is equal to
- The sum of the rentals and the referrals
- Divide the sum by 10.
- It then displays the discount in percent.
Below is the sample output screen shot (green text is input):
Enter the number of movie rentals: 51
Enter the number of members referred to the video club: 3
The discount is equal to: 5.4%
|“COMMENT THE ANSWER BELOW”|